Friday 12 September 2014

Jose Mourinho Prematch Press Conference, Chelsea vs Swansea City


Jose Mourinho Press Conference -
Prematch Chelsea vs Swansea City, 12 September 2014

    "Diego had one week to work hard with the medical departm..ent. He has a chance to play tomorrow."

    … “The team was waiting for a player like him. His start was good - 3 matches, 3 victories, 4 goals and good performances.”

    "Swansea have a good team already for a couple of years … playing good football since Laudrup’s time."

    Goalkeepers? “I don’t think there is any problem. Peter is a very intelligent guy and he knew when Courtois is coming back that it is to sign a new contract and to stay for a long time. … “Now we have Courtois with a 5-year contract … and Petr has 2 years of contract and he’s a top goalkeeper. I’m more than happy to have both in my team.”

    "Cahill is a very mature player. I think he is in the best moment of his career."

    Cristiano Ronaldo to Chelsea? “Pfffft … forget it.”
    Transfer window? “I think we did our business well. I think I did well my part by analysing the situation at a very early stage, which was during the last season.”

No comments:

Post a Comment