Wednesday 1 October 2014

Jose Mourinho After Champion League Match, Chelsea vs Sporting



The Happy One, post-match Sporting Clube de Portugal v Chelsea FC 0:1, 30.09.14

“These were happy days when I was here at Sporting. I made many friends. I don’t forget my friends. It’s very good to be with them. I had a chance to speak with Marco Silva and ‘link’ with him.”

Joking about his conversation with Rui Patricio after the match:
"I’m not going to repeat the words because they’d be censored. It was something to do with spoiling the evening, spoiling the night."

"The result could have been different. They could have lost more resoundingly. They could also have drawn. They waited for the luck that can come at the end of a game."

John Terry: “Only very few can compete for the same team in the Champions League for 100 games. He may not have been captain in all those games, but surely in 90 of them. He’s an iconic player and will go down in the history of the club. The club of 100 is a limited group.”

No comments:

Post a Comment