Sunday 26 October 2014

Louis van Gaal: “Mourinho is a Very Special One”



    “To see that he’s such a wonderful coach and won in different countries, all championships, I think it’s fantastic.

    He has said (he learned from me) and it’s remarkable because in the football world not many people are talking about that. He says it is not only about Louis van Gaal but also (former Barca manager) Bobby Robson. I appreciate that but you always do it by yourself.

    He is very special for me because I’ve worked with him and we’ve continued our relationship which in the football world is not always normal.
    He is a very modest and emotional human being and I like that.

    Jose has worked more than one year already with his team and last year they didn’t win any prizes so you have to build up and he has built up Chelsea.
    They are playing like a team and I want my team to do that as well but to play for 90 minutes.”




source: http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/10/24/soccer-england-united-idINKCN0ID22W20141024?rpc=401

No comments:

Post a Comment