Friday 7 November 2014

Jose Mourinho Press Conference - Liverpool vs Chelsea 1-2 (11 07 2014 )

(Diego Costa) "As a consequence of the work we’re doing with him, we think he’s ready to start tomorrow but obviously not to go with the national team.
He’ll have 15 days finally to rest and work properly, and that’s fantastic news for us.
Obviously, I give thanks for the decision made by the Spanish Football Federation, but I want to make it clear I did nothing to make it happen.”

“Our intention is to win. Our intention is, when we have the ball, to score goals. When Liverpool have the ball, we have to try and stop them scoring. It’s the ABC of football.
Sometimes some people pretend to be clever or influence the opinion of others, and say it’s not the ABC of football, but it is.”

“[Liverpool fans can] influence [a game] in a big way, in a big way. I like to play there, but I have to say that some people feel the atmosphere in a negative way, affecting the performance. That’s not my case. First of all I don’t play. Secondly, I like… I don’t think it affects my players’ performances, but in the past we have examples of it affecting performances, goals that are not goals [a reference to Luis Garcia’s goal in the Champions League semi final second leg in 2005], penalties given that aren’t penalties.
But it’s a fantastic atmosphere for all of us to enjoy and play a good game.”

No comments:

Post a Comment