Wednesday 5 November 2014

Jose Mourinho Responds To Criticism About Chelsea Fans, reaffirms His Love

“This is not, for me, just a job. It it more than that, because it’s Chelsea.”

"Maybe I go a little bit too far. But I see myself in the stands, watching Chelsea and I want to play, I want to help.
If I’m not a player I cannot play,
if I’m not a coach I cannot make decisions.
If I’m just a fan what can I do to help?
That’s just my view.”

“Everybody at Chelsea Football Club knows how much I love the club, how much I want it to improve and how much I want to be part of the club in the future.”

"Even a moment of criticism has to be analysed with different eyes, with the eyes of somebody who knows why I came back to Chelsea and why I’m here with my heart and why I want to stay for a long, long time."

No comments:

Post a Comment