Monday 22 September 2014

José Mourinho on the match against Manchester City



*jose mourinho after Frank Lampard scores


Manchester City 1-1 Chelsea FC, 
21 September 2014
Goals:  (71’ Schürrle / 85’ Lampard)

    “It’s one more game, three more points, but obviously when matches are between title contenders every point makes a difference.
    We respect them totally because they deserve that respect.
    At the same time, we believe in ourselves and we want to win.”

--- Another Story ---

Pellegrino - I mean Pellegrini - and Mou can’t help it …
Pellegrini:
"I think during 90 minutes we played against a small team trying to defend, trying to keep 10 players in front of their goal while we were a team that wanted to win from the beginning.”

Mourinho:
"Pellegrino (o !) many times he says he never speaks about me and my team but he keeps doing the same thing. I am the one that does as he says. I don’t comment on his words. Don’t ask me about his words, I am not interested in that.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment