Friday 19 September 2014

José Mourinho about Cristiano Ronaldo, TVI interview

Chelsea Manger José Mourinho talk about Cristiano Ronaldo, on the TVI interview, 18 September 2014.

    “Which relationship? More important than the relationship are the memories, because a relationship does not exist. He is a Real Madrid player, I am the Chelsea manager, we don’t meet on the street.

    Relationship, no. Memories, yes. And the memories I keep - I always try to do that - are the good ones and not so much the less good ones.

    And I have to remember a young man who was a goal scoring machine who helped me - and a lot! - to win a Spanish League, a Copa del Rey and a Spanish Supercup with Real.

    I probably also helped him, we all helped each other mutually to make history, winning the Spanish League with 100 points, facing the best Barcelona side in history.

    Of Cristiano, as a player, I keep the best memories, and obviously I wish him the best in his career. More so at the national team than the club, of course, but also at the club, because when I leave a club, I leave with a sense of belonging and I like it that my former players continue to be successful.”


source: http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/madrid-jose-mourinho-entrevista-maisfutebol-tvi/541b475f0cf2c37124caec21.html

No comments:

Post a Comment