Wednesday 17 September 2014

José Mourinho press conference prematch Chelsea vs FC Schalke, September 2014



"In this moment I only think about not playing in the Europa League. I want my club to succeed in the group phase. It would be very bad for the level of the group to go to the Europa League."

"Do I want to win it again? Of course I want to. The tournament is part of my history and, even if they don’t sometimes know it, I am a part of the tournament’s history."

"‘But my motivation is always the same. What drives me is to try to win. I work for my club, for my players and for my supporters, not for myself."

“We are far from perfection. We try to improve every day.”

"There was an evolution from this year to last year. The team has better conditions to play better football, even though we did well last season. It’s difficult to do better but we feel we have the conditions to try to do so with a better team and a better group."

"I don’t see any relation because of the fact Schalke lost the last match. Probably it will make them stronger."

"It’s also true because Eden made public, even before the World Cup, that he wants to stay and he wants to be here for more years. It will be a question of time but it will end with a new contract."

No comments:

Post a Comment