Saturday 4 October 2014

Post Match Notes, Chelsea vs Arsenal, Oktober 2014

WENGER PUSHING HIM
"For me, it is over. But the technical area is very clear - I have mine, he has his and he cannot come to mine, especially to put pressure on the referee to give a red card to my player.
So I just told him ‘leave my technical area and don’t come back please’. Nah, it is no problem.” (♥ his facial expression! ♥)

REFEREE
"I think the referee, from a technical point of view, had a fantastic performance in a difficult, technical, fast match with lots of runs behind - also the linesmen had a difficult game and I think they did a fantastic job.
But Arsenal could have finished with eight men, because it is a red card for Koscielny, it is a double yellow card for Chambers in the first half, and clear was a red card for Welbeck.
But I accept that the Welbeck red card was not given - the game was over and Welbeck is a good kid and is not aggressive. It was just maybe a reaction, some frustration. So I have no complaint really but my boys are doing fantastic we beat a good Arsenal.”

PERFORMANCE
"It was a difficult game. They started better than us, but Eden gave us the penalty and the first goal and the game could have finished there if it had been a red card.
At the end of day they had more of the ball than us but we had the chances so we scored two goals, we won and I am happy we beat a good team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment