Thursday 16 October 2014

Andre Schurrle on Jose Mourinho



"I went through a hard schooling with him [Mourinho], he put me on the bench in my first year."

"But he has helped me. He has explained to me what I must do better. That I have to bring consistency in my game. I need to invade the penalty box much more often. The best example is Cristiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo is always where it is dangerous, where the goals are scored."

"Jose Mourinho has a different way of thinking. Another way of me playing so that sometime I get to the absolute top of the world."

"Jose Mourinho has taught me another style of play and a different way to try every day to achieve a world-class level."

“For him, it is a failure to be second, he does not know the words ‘to lose.’”

"He thinks in an impressive way, you get the messages in such an impressive way."

“He challenges us to be strong on the pitch, to play as men. I feel much better since I’ve come to Chelsea and I have become more confident.”

No comments:

Post a Comment