Friday 17 October 2014

Eden Hazard Talks about The Special Manager - Jose Mourinho



How special is The Special One?

Eden Hazard explains:

"I like the way he gets you going as a player. There is a lot of respect. This is the best coach in the world. He gives me a lot of confidence. Even after a bad game, he puts me right again.”

“He might have a little dig, saying: ‘Today we played with 10 men’. But it stops there. Then he will leave me alone, he will not break my head. It’s the first time I have known a coach who operates like this. The others tended to protect me. Him, he really wants my potential to explode - and he does everything to make it happen.”

"I had no fears, but I was wondering when he would attack me. I remember my first warm-up matches in Asia. He killed me once or twice and then I thought, ‘Oh, okay, this is the Mourinho style’.
He fixes you in his eyes, and you feel underneath, you’re no good. If you do not give 100 per cent, you know he will not let you go - and it might hurt.

"There have already been great shouting matches in the locker room, but they will stay internal.
But the image I had of him is true: of a great coach who has won everything, who shares his experience and is very close to his players. He defends you all the time in public.”

source: http://www.gettyimages.de/detail/nachrichtenfoto/chelsea-manager-jose-mourinho-hugs-eden-hazard-of-nachrichtenfoto/467240523

No comments:

Post a Comment